воскресенье, 1 февраля 2015 г.

That's New to Me week #5

Hoorah!)) I'm so in love with this challenge! Can't wait till every new Sunday))

Today we have letter M and I choose Moon Rocks and Me Three for my tile.

In the previous post I said that yesterday I had been experimenting with new watercolor papers which have an "eggshell' surface. It is so nice for watercolor layering. And today I used that colored paper for the challenges.

So, here is my two new tangles


At this photo you can see the texture of the paper, if you squint ;) I decided to leave it like this, without any coloring.

10 комментариев:

  1. I love your watercoloring layering and the tangles you chose. Great design!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. The different colors in the background give the moon rocks the right "other worldly" effect I think. Great tile! Thanks for participating in the challenge!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I totally agree with the 'other wordly' look. It's awesome! Love the colors combined with the tangles.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Oh, Jack, you continue to amaze me with your creativity. This is wonderful!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Thank you all, guys! Your nice words inspire me to tangle more and more!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. this is so bubbly! You are having so much fun with the water colors. I'm inspired, because color throws me off, especially when I put it on the paper first and try to design over it. But this reminds me of a bubbly splash in the sea. Very nice!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. interesting that one of the tangles us called moon rock as this tangle kind of reminds me of the moons texture - maybe a combination of the tangle, the paper and the way you've combined them. it looks really good!!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I agree too with the otherworldly look!! Very cool!

    ~ Diane Clancy
    http://www.dianeclancy.com/blog/2015/02/new-m-entry-suzymosh-creations-challenges

    ОтветитьУдалить