воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г.

That's New To Mee Week 4

And here we go! ;)
Week 4 of That's New to Me challenge got us letter U. And I was late to participate in the last week challenge of It's a String Thing, but I so much liked the offered string #084, that I just needed to do it :)
So, Tangle Patterns String #084 and patterns Upwall, Up and Across, Undling and Zinger for organic contrast) ).
For me that string looks like some sky-scrappers, so two of the patterns are geometric and it seems like there are windows in the walls. Undling looks a bit like a roof-top garden )).


Liners - SakuraPigma Micron, colored with Koh-i-Noor Hardsmuth Polycolor 24 set.

Really loved to play with all thisese patterns, even if Upwall was a bit hard for me to do right.

6 комментариев:

  1. I really like how you interpreted the string! The Undling does look like rooftop gardens.
    Great tile! Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ответы
    1. Thank you! I like my new colorpencils set, it is semi-pro and to color with them is a real pleasure)

      Удалить
  3. It's sunshiney and summery! the colors and the textures...very nice

    ОтветитьУдалить